- Achieved 5.0 billion production at Pithampur factory.
- Launched India's highest performing "Panasonic Ultimate" dry cell battery with longest shelf life of 36 months.
- Established as the only battery company in India, manufacturing 100% eco friendly (Cd and Hg free) batteries
- Brand unification from "NOVINO" to "Panasonic" completed
- Achieved 10.0 billion dry cell battery production .
- Switched over from "NOVINO" to "Panasonic" brand for AA (R6) & AAA (R03) dry cell battery range.
- Initiated introduction of environment friendly dry cell battery in AA (R6) range with "Panasonic" brand.
- Became the First manufacturer of AAA (R03) dry cell battery in India.
- Achieved 5.0 billion production at Vadodara factory.
- Started manufacturing of "Cd" cadmium free dry cell battery .
- First to introduce "Best use before" date on dry cell battery.
- First to introduce 'Mercury free' AA (R6) dry cell battery.
- Accrediated with ISO 14001 certificate.
- Achieved 4.0 billion dry cell battery production.
- Introduced First ever eco friendly battery "NOVINO SUMO" (UM-1 & UM-3) range in India.
- Became First Dry cell battery manufacturing company in Asia to be accrediated with ISO 9001 certificate.
- Commenced inhouse manufacturing of separator paper.
- Introduced "NOVINO GOLD" Zinc Chloride Metal Jacket dry cell battery for the first time in India.
- Became the pioneer in GOLD segment in India.
- Foundation stone of Second manufacturing factory laid down at Pithampur, Dist. Dhar (near Indore), Madhya Pradesh.
- Achieved 500 million dry cell battery production.
- Introduced AA (UM-3) "NOVINO HYPER" pencil dry cell battery.
- Introduced R20 (UM-1) "NOVINO SPECIAL" paper jacketed dry cell battery.
- Exported First consignment to Middle East
- Commenced production of "NOVINO" brand Metal Jacketed cell in R20 (UM-1) & R14 (UM-2) Hyper grade.